About IGM Engineering Group
Founded in 2006, IGM Engineering Group became an active and constant player in the Toronto construction industry; this mid-size, full service, general contractor and construction management company has very quickly established itself as a successful and well-respected business in the construction sector in the Greater Toronto Area.
We treat our customers like partners, and we’re always willing to listen to your specific requirements. The IGM Engineering Group’s vision is to continue growing and be acknowledged as an industry leader in residential construction by renovating and building sustainable, cost-effective, top-quality homes within budget and on time.
We understand that excellent customer service is just as important as the quality of our constructions. Through innovation and constant consultation, our pledge is to always maintain the highest levels of honesty, integrity, professionalism, and fairness in our relationships with all our customers. At IGM Engineering Group we’re dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship, professionalism, and service response.
From the concept of your project right through to completion, IGM Engineering Group treats your construction as if it were our own. We understand that each and every client has different needs, so our construction programs are not only tailor-made to suit each client, they’re also designed to be flexible and efficient. At all times the professional and dedicated staff at IGM Engineering Group endeavour to exceed customer’s expectations through exceptional performance by each and every team member.
Our project teams include suppliers, consultants, and sub trades. The strong emphasis on excellent communication and mutual respect among stakeholders of IGM Engineering Group guarantees that any issue that arises is immediately and effectively dealt with, resulting in a pleasant experience for all personnel involved in both the implementation and construction phases of a project.
Our Core Values
At IGM Engineering Group we believe in building for the future, which means utilizing the most up-to-date green construction practices. We ensure that all our projects fully comply with the highest environmental standards in the construction industry.
Our aim at IGM Engineering Group is to ensure that each and every one of our valued clients enjoys a fantastic customer experience. We’re exceptionally proud of our customer service record, and reviews from both new and repeat customers confirm that relationships we form with our customers are highly valued.
At IGM Engineering Group we only use top-quality materials for our projects, regardless of whether it’s a major overhaul or a small upgrade. During our years of experience in public sector construction we have developed extremely high work standards; standards that we believe are vitally important to the success of our company.
IGM Engineering Group Offers Flexibility in it’s Contracts
The unique structure of IGM Engineering Group means that it’s able to meet a diverse range of clients’ needs. In addition, there are a range of flexible contract types, meaning that we’re always prepared to work with our clients, as a team, to achieve mutually beneficial objectives.
- Lump Sum Contract: A lump sum contract is a fixed price contract, regardless of what the end cost may be.
- Guaranteed Maximum Price: A guaranteed maximum price is the same as a fixed maximum construction price, plus an agreed-upon fixed fee. Any savings occurred below the maximum price are shared between IGM Engineering Group and the owner.
- Cost-Plus Contract: A cost-plus contract refers to the actual cost of construction, plus an agreed-upon fee.
- Construction Management Contract: A construction management contract refers to a written contract an owner enters with a construction manager for the planning, design, and construction of a project. It’s the construction manager’s responsibility to arrange and supervise their subcontractors’ performances.
- Design-Build Contract: A design-build contract is a project delivery system whereby both the design and construction are contracted by a single entity. The advantage of a design-build contract is that the design-build contractor takes sole accountability for the construction.